New Member Orientation This Friday 3/28

Have goods or services for offer? Or do you need something yourself? Post here and link up with the members of your community!
Pandora Scooter

New Member Orientation This Friday 3/28

Post by Pandora Scooter »

Hello All:

For all those interested in doing hours at the co-op (or wanting a brush-up on the co-op history and organization), there's a New Member Orientation in the Namaste Cafe this Friday, March 28th at 4:00 pm.

For more info email Dianna Hess Schmitt, Orientation Chair, at hessschmitt@earthlink.net.

Peace y'all,

Pandora
Power to the Peaceful and Love to All.
Madzi

Orientation Dates...and times....

Post by Madzi »

Would have loved to visit you yesterday at 4pm but my employer has this thing about actually working.
Smart remark aside, do you ever have orientation during evening hours or on weekends? I'm extremely interested in becoming a working member, as are several of my co-workers (my enthusiasm about the GSC has been contagious!) but 4 pm on a workday would be impossible...
Pandora Scooter

Yes!

Post by Pandora Scooter »

We can schedule Orientations for whenever is convenient (provided that Dianna, the Orientation Chair can make it). There have been several held at 6:00 pm on weekdays and mid-day on weekends. You can email Dianna at hessschmitt@earthlink.net to set up a time or, better yet, call her at 732-846-0003 (sometimes her email is a bit flaky).

If you need any other assistance setting this up, please feel free to get in touch with me at pandorascooter@aol.com.

Can't wait to have you and your co-workers joined up at the co-op! Yay!

Peace,

Pandora Scooter
Volunteer Coordinator
Power to the Peaceful and Love to All.