IN NEED OF RECEIVERS THIS MONTH

Have goods or services for offer? Or do you need something yourself? Post here and link up with the members of your community!
Pandora Scooter

IN NEED OF RECEIVERS THIS MONTH

Post by Pandora Scooter »

Hello All:

As I woke from the slumber of my "regular" job to address the volunteer schedule for this coming week, I realized that we have very very few people receiving this week!?

If you have ANY time to offer between 7:00 am and 11:00 am on Tuesdays and Fridays *anytime* during the next three to four weeks, please let me know ASAP so that I can put you into the work schedule until we replenish our volunteer corps on those weekday mornings.

Thank you for reading (and hopefully responding to) this email!

Peace to all,

Pandora

Volunteer Coordinator
732-718-0134
Power to the Peaceful and Love to All.
ellenr

Post by ellenr »

Hi Pandora,
Could you tell me what the activity entails?

I'm not a member but I have time and I could give a few hours on those days, unless not being a member would confuse things.

ellen
Pandora Scooter

Receiving

Hi Ellen:

Well, we are happy to accept the help from folks who are not members, though it'd be great if you became a member --- let me know if you have any questions about joining --- you can email me directly at pandorascooter@aol.com.

Receiving involves helping to price the products that come into the store and putting them on the shelves. Sometimes it requires some lifting, but not necessarily. It's basically taking a shipment of products and putting them away in various parts of the store.

Let me know if you'd like to/are able to help out.

Thanks,

Pandora
rhonda

other work times available?

Post by rhonda »

Pandora, how do I sign up for hours/days other than those mentioned? Do I go through you? just call the co-op? just show up at the co-op? Is there some type of sign up sheet? I can't really do early work week mornings, only evenings and weekends mostly. Is there any volunter opps at these times?
Pandora Scooter

Signing Up

Rhonda:

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to you.

Yes, you can sign up through me and yes there are opportunities on evenings and weekends. Please email me at pandorascooter@aol.com.

Thank so much!

Peace,

Pandora